1. We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
3. Cookies help us to improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
1. Make an estimation of numbers and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
3. Speed up your searches.
4. Recognize you when you return to our site.
4. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allow you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
5. How can I disable cookies?
6. Most browsers indicate how to set your browser not to accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, and to disable them completely. To control how you want your information to be used, you can configure your terminal browser in the way that you think is most convenient for you. In the following links you can find more information about the different browsers:
If you do not wish to be tracked by Google Analytics cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.